Coronavirus restrictions in North Warwickshire
Published on Tuesday, 13th October 2020
North Warwickshire has been placed in the ‘Medium alert level’ as a result of the government’s new three-tier system.
The restrictions, which are already in effect for our area are as follows:
Local COVID Alert Level – Medium
- All businesses and venues can continue to operate, in a COVID-Secure manner, other than those that remain closed in law, such as nightclubs.
- Certain businesses selling food or drink on their premises are required to close between 10pm and 5am.
- Businesses and venues selling food for consumption off the premises can continue to do so after 10pm as long as this is through delivery service, click-and-collect or drive-thru.
- Schools, universities and places of worship remain open
- Weddings and funerals can go ahead with restrictions on the number of attendees
- Organised indoor sport and exercise classes can continue to take place, provided the Rule of Six is followed
- People must not meet in groups larger than 6, indoors or outdoors
Sticking to the rules above will help us to remain in the ‘Medium’ risk tier and help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
To see the latest information on the local alert system visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-covid-alert-levels-what-you-need-to-know